Popular Posts

Thursday 12 January 2012

I have submitted! :)

You know what?! If there is anyone who was reading my blog and had noticed that I was busy writing a PhD thesis, today I have good news for you and that is: I have submitted my thesis for the final viva! It's good news believe me! But I only don't know why I am not very excited! It seems the stress of PhD is a never ending stress. It makes sense: after more than a year stressing yourself about it , it is not going to go away in one day, it needs time.

Anyway, it was all good and getting better. Until I noticed ... .

You know what, I think I am getting used to it. I gave a massive amount of hope and love and calmness to two people for their viva date. I didnt do that to get anything back, but now, knowing that the one who have been helping me and could gave me hope before my viva is going to be away...

It's getting a repetitive story: first the birthday, now the viva,;there are days to come that I'm not sure if I can count him in anymore.

Maybe these are what I should consider while I want to choose  the path. Wait for someone who might not be there, not his choice. Or wait for someone who will be there, his complete solid choice.
Anyway, I have submitted and don't want to distract myself from the happiness.
Well done me! :)

5 comments:

  1. Fatabarakkalah!!!!!!! Finally a post! Baba zire pa alaf sabz shod az bas rfresh kardam! Agha too nakhe beryooniam! Kash boodi:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?!?!? you mean we must call you doc after this?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Crazy Hair :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey,Im not a Dr yet, ... BTW you know what, one of these comments is talking about biryani :D

      Delete